Striptease: a form of entertainment in which the performer slowly undresses in an
erotic way, usually with music as an accompaniment
Miss Oui Oui Encore, one of the co-founders of Montreal's Blue Light Burlesque
troupe, is now offering burlesque classes for beginners.
· Participants will explore and discover what about themselves
is sexy, something unique to each participant
· After warming up, participants will work on listening to music,
developing an ear for the rhythm and learning how to move to the beat
· Participants will learn the art of stripping, beginning with sensually
removing an item of clothing: a glove, a shoe or a scarf...
· Participants will use their imagination by exploring different movements,
styles of music, approaches (humourous, sensual, dance, etc.), walks and looks
· Participants will develop their own character and on-stage personality
· Do it to appear sexy, feel attractive, play up your sex appeal, or even put some spice
into your love life... It's your choice.
· Miss Oui Oui Encore is offering a 6 class session
· The courses will take place in Montreal
· The course is available to women only
· Participants can enrol on the Web : http://ouiouiencore.com